If you are looking to move to the Memphis area, the professional movers at All My Sons Moving & Storage recommend checking out Bartlett, a city located just 15 minutes from Memphis. Get all the facts about Bartlett, TN and the small town charm, with a convenient proximity to Memphis. With plenty of entertainment, dining, and shopping, It’s the perfect city for families and young adults.
Here is where Bartlett currently stands, based on livability ratings:
1. Bartlett, a city located in Shelby County, Tennessee is located just outside of Memphis. Cities surround it such as Lakeland, Germantown, Millington, Memphis, and Arlington.
2. The current population is 57,805
3. Livability gave Bartlett a walkability score of 15, which means it is a car dependent city. The most walkable neighborhoods are Bartlett Ridge, Four Way, and East Hampton.
4. Over 80% of Bartlett homes are owned, and the median home price is around $173,000
5. The median household income of Bartlett, Tennessee is over $80,000 – which Bartlett TN local movers report is higher than the national average.
6. Bartlett has 146 public elementary schools, 57 high schools, and 196 middle schools.
7. Most residents of Bartlett are between the ages of 5 and 17
8. There are 76,000 businesses in Shelby County with 10 or fewer employees. Another 31,000 businesses have between 10 and 50 employees. This means there is great opportunity for entrepreneurship in this thriving community.
9. Over 80 percent of residents are nonsmoking, and over 70 percent participate in an active lifestyle.
Call your Bartlett TN local movers at All My Sons to get started on your move today.